What are Private Groups?
A small group of 2 – 4 clients who train together. Each client receives private training instruction. Each Private Group has a specific format and teaching objectives. The lessons are progressive and you will receive a simple assessment to help track your progress.
What is the schedule like?
Equipment Essentials (mostly reformer and chair, occasionally small equipment and mat exercises are used): Mon, Wed, Fri 10 am; Tues, Thurs 6 pm
Pilates / TRX Combo: Mon, Wed, Fri 11:00 am
Casserole Surprise! (A high energy mix of reformer, chair, small equipment, interval training, TRX — always different and always good!: Mon 6:00 pm
Intermediate / Advanced Pilates (we cover the entire equipment and mat repertoire using all apparatus and small equipment): Wed 6:00 pm and Thurs 10:00 am
Stretch Lengethen & Strengthen: Fri 9:00 am, Sat 10:00 am
Power Hour (power mat or reformer, its a blast!): Sat 9:00 am
Advanced Pilates Flow (a super advanced lesson that focuses on creating flow through the exercise routine): Tuesdays 10:00 am **
What Else Do I need to Know?
1. New clients can participate after taking one-on-one private training. You can participate in our “quick start” program or our traditional 3 month program.
2. Instructor approval for your safety is necessary before participating in this program.
3. This is a progressive program, so you’ll want to participate on a regular basis.
4. Make ups can be arranged through the studio — you can switch between days and times as long as you stick with a format that is appropriate for your fitness level. **
5. The Studio late cancel policy applies to all lessons: If you need to cancel for any reason, please provide a 24 hour notice to avoid a full lesson charge.