Use the abundance of delicious summer tomatoes in this refreshing salad with unexpected ingredients. The salad is super quick to make and goes great with grilled meats.
- 4 cups chopped fresh tomatoes (I like to use grape tomatoes)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2/3 cup chopped mint leaves
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Toss the tomatoes with the oil and vinegar and season with salt and pepper. Just before serving, toss with the mint
This recipe was inspired by a recipe from Real Simple Magazine.